Yep, it’s nearly June!
We’re nearly halfway through 2019 already!
Doesn’t time fly when you’re focused and having fun?!?
Back in December, I talked about setting your Big Juicy Goal for 2019 – the one goal that you believe is going to have the BIGGEST impact on your business this year.
Well now is the time to check in on your big juicy goal and how you’re moving towards it!
Six months in is a great time to reflect on what’s been so far and get a solid handle on what you want to happen in the six months to come – it’s still yours to control!
This is especially powerful to do if for whatever reasons you feel you have lost your grasp of your goal over the last few months. Having a check in session can help you regain your focus as well as improve your ongoing productivity.
This review doesn’t need to be complex. And it’s certainly not to be used to beat yourself up for what you may not have done or add more to your to-do list! It’s a point in time to provide you with an overview of where you are against your goal and an understanding of what your ongoing focus should be.
But set aside a good couple of hours / half a day to give yourself time and space to properly focus on this! You also want this to be a time when you’re feeling content and relaxed, not stressed or feeling under pressure by deadlines.
Turn off or stay away from all distractions, this is you and your business time! It’s not client or customer facing time or emailing time or social media time!
So here’s my simple review process…. All I suggest you do is work through these questions for yourself…..
- Is your Big Juicy Goal still the ONE goal that is going to have the BIGGEST impact on your business this year? (If you didn’t get round to setting this at the beginning of the year, you can still do it now! It’s never too late 🙂)
- Is there any change you would like to make at this stage?
- What’s your most current numerical/statistical data related to your goal? (Time to look at your financial profile, customer numbers, analytics or whatever numbers are related to your goal)
- What has gone really well towards your goal? What could you do to improve this even further?
- What hasn’t worked so well? What have the issues been?
- What solutions can you come up with to remove any problems?
- How have you stuck to your “Hell Yes” and ‘Hell No” piles? Have any more “Hell No’s” crept in that need ditching now? Is there anything you want to add to your ‘Hell Yes’ pile?
- What does your schedule need to look like for the next six months to get things done? (Get your calendar out and schedule in your tasks/actions to December)
- What self-care do you need plenty of to help you succeed? (This could be sleep, nutrition, downtime, fun, exercise etc)
Having worked through these questions, you should have a good idea of how you’re progressing towards your goal. This is now your opportunity to make any changes you think are necessary or even change direction completely if what you’ve been doing hasn’t been having the desired impact. Again, you’re totally in control, it’s your business, you know it best and I’m pretty sure your intuition will guide you too.
Here are links pasts posts that could be helpful in amplifying your efforts over the six months to come….
Are you an OOW brain or a WOW brain? Mindset is crucial to succeeding in your goals! – https://alissiaknight.co.uk/mindset-crucial-to-success/
Two Stars & A Wish – A practice for critical thinking and gratitude – https://alissiaknight.co.uk/a-practice-for-critical-thinking/
The 5 Second Rule – It could stop you overthinking too – https://alissiaknight.co.uk/the-5-second-rule-it-could-stop-you-overthinking-too/
Being your own boss – my recommendations for how to smash it – https://alissiaknight.co.uk/smash-the-boss-life-with-these-9-recommendations/
The sales formula that doesn’t feel like selling! – https://alissiaknight.co.uk/sales-formula-no-selling/
Declutter your to-do list and get more done! – https://alissiaknight.co.uk/declutter-your-to-do-list-and-get-more-done/
However, if you’d like support and help to review where you are and map out how you’re going to make the most of the rest of the year to hit your Big Juicy Goal then book a 90-minute review and strategy session with me here.
Feel the resistance and do it anyway! With every inch of me, I want 2019 to be your year!
P.S. Know somebody who needs to see this? Give ’em a helping hand by sharing this with them.
AND here’s just a little reminder of what I do…
I work with female entrepreneurs and business owners who want to build their dream businesses!
I will help you get clear on what you need to do, how you’ll do it and keep you on track. You’ll give self-doubt the elbow, saying bye to overwhelm and hello to assertive action. Saving you time, effort and energy!
STRATEGY, ACTION & ACCOUNTABILITY = THE BUSINESS YOU LOVE WITH LESS HUSTLE! 💓
So, whenever you’re ready, here are ways I can help you:
- Sign up to become an insider and get awesome scrummy goodness straight to your mailbox. I will share with you big ideas, stories and actionable wisdom and other cool stuff to support your business and inspire you every week. Become an insider and you will also get my cheat sheet – Hacks For Squishing Self-Doubt – for those occasions when you need to get out of your own way and get on with business! Fill in the form at the bottom!
- Like my Facebook page. I share some awesome content there.
- Join my FREE FB group – The Hug for Soulful Entrepreneurs – The community to connect with others who are also on this exhilarating entrepreneurial journey!
- Work with me 1:1 – Business Start Coaching – Kick-Start Your Business and Entrepreneur Business Coaching – Thrive Your Business. I also offer accountability coaching on a month by month basis.
I love this work!